Capcom announced a free hi-res texture pack for PC players today. The update comes with some other improvements:
– Added support for High Resolution Texture Pack DLC.
You can change to high resolution in-game textures by downloading
this pack as free DLC from the Steam store.
Note: The High Resolution Texture Pack requires at least 40GB of
free space and 8GB of graphic memory (VRAM). We will provide
more detailed information on the system requirements after the update.
– Added a “TAA+FXAA” option to Anti-Aliasing in the Advanced Graphics Settings.
– When selecting “Take All” at the rewards screen after completing a quest, a list of all items received will now be displayed.
– Added a new mouse control type that is less sensitive to unintentional movement when controlling the Focus Camera with the mouse.
– Added a “Friends Can Join” option to the Private Session Settings.
– Various bug fixes, including localization-related issues.
You can see the full details on the offical Steam game page.